Monday, April 07, 2008

Expect a Broadwater Decision by Friday

The NY Secretary of State has said that she will make the Broadwater announcement towards the end of this week.

That's what Adrienne Esposito, the head of Citizens Campaign for the Environment, told me and everyone else on her email list late yesterday afternoon. I thought the passive "has said" was a bit vague and so I responded:

Where did she say that, or to whom?

Adrienne wrote back:

I meet with her on thursday. She said she did not anticipate a delay & the ruling would be made by the 11th.

I could speculate on what it means and make a prediction (I'd have a 50-50 chance of getting it right) but why bother. Let's wait to hear what Lorraine Cortés-Vázquez has to say.

Early afternoon update: Now Adrienne is saying she hears the decision will be announced Wednesday or Thursday, 4/9 or 4/10.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker